July 4, 2012

Watch Me Eat Wednesday


First off I want to wish you guys a happy Forth of July!! So far I have celebrated America's birthday by sleeping, taking a long bath and cooking. I am really excited about this Watch Me Eat Wednesday because I loved everything I made. 

Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake Cookies 

These cookies were super yummy however they were a bit too soft. When I make them again I will be sure to bake them for a bit longer. 

Grilled cabbage with Worcestershire dressing

I was a bit leery about this recipe because I wasn't sure it would be flavorful however it was AMAZING!!! Guys this is something I will make over and over again and I think its a must try.

Grilled Chicken Kebabs

First of all these babies were so juicy and flavorful; second they were so easy to grill and third I am in love with them! If you guys plan on grilling anytime soon you have to try these! 

Sarasota Lemonade 

Any drink that features Moscato is ok with me and throw in some fresh fruit and it's a party!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...