January 8, 2012

Pinning Over: Things I've Made

As you guys already know I love Pinterest. I love pinning foods I would like to try making. I decided this week I decided to feature things I have actually made. 

 Add half a pack of ranch dressing mix to a greek yogurt cup for a healthy snack. This is the quickest thing ever to make. Just a bit of mix a small personal size yogurt cup and there's your snack! 


This was the first thing I cooked after joining Pinterest. These mushroom pizzas were easy to make however buying the ingredients was pricy. 


I use mixed berries when I make this smoothie. It's so quick and easy to make and keeps me full. 

This is one of my favorite recipes because it is so easy to make. I encourage all of you to try this at least once. 

I loved the ,from scratch, cake mix recipe. I plan on using it for plain chocolate cupcakes. My frosting did not come out very thick and ended up running off the cupcakes.  


I decided to start trying to make some healthier lunches for work last week. Quinoa is cooked like rice and taste like couscous.  I made this salad for the first time last week and honestly I can not wait to make another batch. 


I just had bowl of this dish for lunch today. Barley cooks like brown rice and it soaks up the taste of the tomato. The ingredients in this dish can be hard to find in a normal grocery store but hey it's worth a trip  to Whole Foods. 

I made these quesadillas Christmas morning for my family and they requested them the next morning also. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...