January 14, 2012

Made For Walking

I know I said this year I was going to try and wear more heels BUT I am in need of some new flats. During the summer months I never buy flats because I love showing off my pedicure but in the winter I neglect my toes and cling to boots. The other day while getting ready for work I realized I do not have a good selection of winter flats. 
I can already see myself wearing these shoes with a bright pair of pants! These black flats can be found at Aldo .

I love these Steve Madden flats because of their simplicity. These flats can be found at Nordstroms




These Ballerina Flats are the perfect transitional shoe. These shoes can be worn in winter and then transition to spring. I love finding shoes that I can use year around. These shoes can also be found at Nordstroms


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...