January 31, 2012

Month In Review: January

The first month of the year did not exactly go by at warped speed. If January is any indication of how my year will be then I am in for some major high points and some interesting lows. Here are a few things I did not get a chance to talk about this month. 



I discovered the Texans Grill! Which is a wonderful sports bar. I went twice to watch Texans games when they were in the playoffs. 

 I got these lovely flats from Steve Madden! 

The Outfit
Shirt- Forever 21
Sweater- Banana Republic (last season)
Jeans-Zara 
shoes- Steve Madden via DSW 

 The Outfit 
Shirt- American Eagle 
Pants- Zara
Shoes- Steve Madden 


I found these bracelets at Target over the weekend. 

My new favorite things!! 
I love playing Scramble With Friends it is basically a word search you play with friends. 

I am all kinds of crazy for Lana Del Rey! Her album is LOVE! 

I have been having a hard time following asleep lately. I have started to use a lavender scented candle  20 minutes before bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...