January 15, 2012

Pinning Over: Pinterest Party

My coworkers and I are totally obessed with pinterest. We literally bring it up every day at work. We thought it would be a fun idea if we got together and made something off our pin boards for each other. It was so fun trying other peoples favorite pins. I think we should have pinning parties every weekend! 

The Food 
 I made Chocolate Oreo Cream Cake. I like to think that my cake tasted good. Click here for more information. 



 Lourdes made New York Times Best Cook Recipe Cookies. I thought these cookies tasted amazing. They were so soft and chocolatey but not to rich. Click here for more information. 


Lourdes also made Bacon-Wrapped Little Smokies. I am not a huge bacon fan so she made some with out bacon for me. Guess what!! The bacon wrapped smokies were my favorite!! Click here for more information. 


Christi made Three Cheese Mini Macs. They were so cheesy and creamy. Click here for more information. 


 Meldoy made a rendition of Pumpkin & Apple Cider Cocktail with Vanilla Vodka. She simplified the recipe by just using apple juice and vanilla vodka. Click here for more information. 


What I wore
Jacket- Forever 21
Top- Gift from Mom
Leggings- Tj Maxx find
Shoes- Toms 

4 comments:

  1. I love pinterest. And that chocolate oreo creme cake looks sooooooo good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am slightly addicted to pinterest. Those cookies look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...