July 24, 2012

Insta-Sentiments


I threw this outfit on when I was in a hurry and I was impressed by how it turned out. 
Shirt-Target
Skirt- Gilly Hicks (old)
Purse-Coach
Jewelry- BCBG, Forever 21
 As you guys know I am a teacher by day and I just get so excited when I see school supplies!! 

I took these photos at the Farmer's Market over the weekend.

 So I got dressed for the day put on my purse and of course it started raining. But nothing was stopping me from going to the mall so I through on some rain-boots and was on my way. 
Hat- Target
Shirt- H&M
Skirt- Forever 21 (old)
Sandals- Guess 
Boots- Steve Madden  

The best place for Tres Leches Cake in Houston! 

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @l0veeisha and like me on Facebook 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...