December 22, 2011

The Christmas Gift You Never Knew You Wanted

Isle PediSpa 
One of my coworkers swear that "every girl should experience this place once in her life" and I have to agree. I went to Isle PediSpa Tuesday evening for a pedicure and it was truly delightful. I received the Mojito Mint Pedi and as I sipped my white wine I quickly forgot the high price I was paying. I will not sugar coat the fact that this pedicure is expensive but I think that everyone should do it once. If you are in a crunch to find a gift for that special lady in your life you may want to check out Isle PediSpa.  



The entrance 

The manicure stations

The Pedicure Stations

We were lucky enough to have the private Pedi Party room. 

Christi excited about her Pedi! 


For more information please visit the Isle Pedi Spas Website. 
http://www.islepedispa.com/pedicures.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...