December 4, 2011

11 of 2011

#09. Primer 
I have been using primer on my eyes for as long as I can remember however I never really thought about primer for my face. Around Christmas a few years ago I tried Make Up For Ever's HD Primer in Neutral but I never bought it. Recently I tried Make Up For Ever's Green primer which minimizes redness (something I don't really have). I decided to by the Make Up For Ever HD Primer in Caramel (which is recommended for women of color).  

Make Up For Ever has several options. Some of you may be freaking out about the price but wait... it gets better! I use much less liquid foundation now because the primer settles in smooth and satin like giving your foundation more surface to spread on. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...