June 27, 2012

Watch Me Eat Wednesdays

Hey guys! So this week has been sort of a blur filled with sleeping and reading so I totally forgot to find a recipe for today (eeek)! Instead of giving up and just getting something from a drive-thru I checked the freezer and found some fish (Tilapia) and decided to use what I had in the fridge to make one of my favorite summer meals. 

Mango Fiesta Tilapia 

Ingredients:
Mango Pico de Gallo 
Tilipia 
Oregano 
Extra Virgin Olive Oil 
Salt 
Red Pepper (optional) 

I purchased the Mango Pico de Gallo at HEB already made; you can also find this at Central Market or Whole Foods. First I coated the fish with a tablespoon of EVOO and a pinch of salt. I then topped the fish with the Mango Pico de Gallo, Oregano, and Red Pepper and placed the fish in foil. I cooked the fish on 400 degrees in a convection oven for 25 minutes. This is an extremely simple recipe and I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...