June 11, 2012

Insta-Sentiments

I know I have been missing in action the past two weeks and I am so sorry! This weekend I went to New Orleans for a bachelorette party. I thought I would share some of my Instagram photos with you guys. 

These dare cards were so fun! The cards included such things as: Ask for a man's sock, get 5 kisses on the cheek in one minute, trade a piece of clothing with a guy, and my favorite; have someone propose to you. 

 Yummy Hurricanes from Pat O'Brians! 
 Of course I had my share of cajun food but I just loved my pesto veggie pizza! 

 I won a bit of money at Harrah's 

 I shared this yummy drink with a friend while walking down Bourbon Street.

I had a great time in New Orleans! 

Follow me on Instagram @l0veeisha or Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...