June 19, 2012

Skirting Around the Issue

Wow...I am so grateful for all of my new followers! I know I haven't been posting tons of personal outfits and I apologize but I have been living in Nike running shorts. I was searching on my beloved Pinterest and I found a few skirts I loved but I am to chicken to actually wear. I thought I would share them with you guys.
Pleats are so complicated for me. First off I have hips and I'm not exactly the thin. In my mind I feel like pleats would look odd on me. Silly right! 

 Sheer Maxi Skirt are everywhere this summer and I love them. The reason I refuse to buy one is simple. In my mind I think I am too short. Of course I wear Maxi dresses so wearing a skirt should be easy right? 

Skirts with details on the booty are so cute but I have butt and I am not always keen on showing it off. 


Follow me on Pinterest to see more! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...