September 7, 2012

Rushing Around

Have you ever felt like you are going one hundred miles an hours? Well I feel like this week has flown by. I have been working twelve hours a day trying to get things just right for my students. I decided to share this super random outfit and random lunch with you guys just to show you what I came up with in a hurry Thursday morning. 

What I Wore
Shirt- Forever 21
Jeans- Zara
Shoes- Steve Madden
Jewelry- H&M

I have no name for this dish. I guess it could be called a little of this and a little of that

Ingredients 

Quinoa 
Black Beans
Diced Tomatos
Onion
Corn
Spinach (finally chopped in food processer) 
Garlic
Season All 
Cilantro 
Red, Green and Yellow Bell Pepper 
Ginger Lime Dressing 
Balsamic Vinegar 

I was pleasantly surprised with the taste of this dish. It was perfect for lunch and easy to pack.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...