September 30, 2012

Month In Review: September

Hey guys! September was yet again another busy month at work. I had to find a way to keep it all together and organized and I did! I found an new iPad app that has truly changed the way I plan my days out. It's called Amazing Note. This app is 3.99 but its basically a high tech planner and think about how much we all spend on planners at the beginning of the year. 
Here is an example of what Amazing Note can do! 

On the fashion side something I loved this September was finding great jewel tone pants. I found these pants at The Gap and I absolutely love them. I bought them full price but they are currently on sale. 

What I Wore

Pants- The Gap
Shirt- J. Crew
Belt- Calvin Klein 
Shoes- Nine West (old)
Purse- Coach 




What were some of your favorite things this month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...