September 2, 2012

Month In Review: August

Wow guys I can not believe August is already over. This month I did not do much shopping so I sadly don't have any cool new products to show you. However I do have some outfits I forgot to share. I think the theme for this month was using what I forgot I had. I have been digging through my hall closet and finding things I bought back in college and mixing them with new items. Here are a few  things. 

Mixing Old With New 


 Skirt and Shirt- J. Crew (old)
Necklace and Earrings- Versona Accessories (new)


Jacket- Pink by Victoria Secrets (old)
Dress- Langford Market (new)
Shoes- Mossimo (old)
Necklace- Forever 21(old)


 Jean Jacket- Forever 21 (old)
Shirt- TJ Max find 
Pants- Zara 
Shoes- Steve Madden- Old 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...