March 15, 2012

Spring Break

This spring break I stayed local. I did go to Austin for the day but besides that I have been spending my days shopping and watching shows on my DVR. 

Oh! And I downloaded Instagram on my brand new Iphone. 
 Cute display in a shop on SoCo in Austin. 
 Amazing black bean burger I had at an amazing restaurant call HopDobby. 
 I also went to a Post Secret event at SxSw 



 A super cute ring I got in a shop. My last name starts with an R. 

 I was so excited that it was warm enough to wear shorts yesterday! 
My dad took this photo of me today! 

What I wore:
Jean Jacket- Forever 21
Dress- Forever 21
Necklace- Forever 21
Shoes- Converse 

The song I have been blasting with the windows down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...