November 25, 2011

So Thankful


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I spent my Thanksgiving with my family watching movies and eating entirely to much. This year I am thankful for everyone in my life being healthy. This year I decided I wanted to set the table for our family meal. 


I filled the middle centerpiece with an assortment of beans and corn. The two round vases are filled with red balls I found at Michaels. The white candles are just vanilla candles found at the dollar store. The two small square vases are filled with corn and orange pumpkin scented candles, also found at the dollar store. I used a set of my mom's old placemats and a simple crayon to write the names of our guest. I found three different color ribbions at Michaels that I placed down the middle of the table. 

Now let's talk about the outfit! 
Shirt-American Eagle
Suede shorts- Free People 
Belt-Forever 21(old)
Boots- INC 
Pearls- Monet 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...