November 6, 2011

Pinning Over

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I did a bit of shopping and a lot of sleeping. Well here are my favorite pinterest finds from this past week. 

Outfits Worth Remaking

I am not exactly a fan of animal print but I am really starting to warm up to it. I just love this cheetah print blouse!

This outfit is so simple and I think that's why I love it so much. 

Food Worth Fixing 

Spiced double chocolate chip cake

Hot fudge bourbon milkshake 

A Girl Can Dream 

These Burberry Rain Boots are not a dream item because of the price; but because I have huge calves and I would never be able to get these boots past my ankles. 

What I'm Searching For 

I am searching for the perfect pair of black suede heels. 

Have a great week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...