December 9, 2012

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

I keep forgetting to show you guys all the amazing Christmas decorations around my house. My mom works so hard to make Christmas more special every year. I love how much detail she puts into every corner of the house. 


 I am so proud of the Christmas Ribbon Wreath I made!! It took two days and tons of ribbon but I just love it! 

What You'll Need: 

6 Different Colored Wired Ribbon (2 spools of each just incase) 
1 Wire Wreath Frame
1 Wooden Letter 

Cut ribbon 8inches in length. 
 Tie ribbon to the wire frame. This takes time and can get messy with glittery ribbon. I did this while watching football all day. 
And there it is! I used gold spray paint to jazz up the R. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...