December 27, 2012

A Very Merry Christmas!


 I hope you guys had a very merry Christmas! I was extremely blessed this Christmas and I received some awesome gifts from my students, coworkers and friends. Here are some of the gifts my parents got me. 
I am sure you guys have heard about Sigma brushes; well I finally got some! I cannot believe how amazing these brushes feel on my skin. 
I love Lush bath bombs and bubble bars so naturally when I got the art of bathing I was extremely excited. I foresee ALOT of awesome baths in my future. 

My mom surprised me with an awesome fragrance set from Sephora!  
 I have lusted after these boots for years!! I have wide calfs so its really hard to find cute wide calf boots. Well finally Etienne Aligner heard my cry and started making these amazing boots in wide calf.
This is probably my favorite gift. For years I have kept my make up in two clear plastic drawers from The Container Store. I liked them but I just didn't love the way the drawers looked. I absolutely love my new Acrylic make up box. It can comfortably fit my Urban Decay Naked palettes and the Vice Palette. 
I mean what can I really say about this? I feel like the picture speaks for its self! The pigmentation in this palette is amazing!! 

What I Wore: 

So I know you guys probably hate when I do this but...The majority of my outfit is really really old! 
Shirt- J. Crew (still in the outlet stores) 
Skirt- Forever 21 (extremely old) 
Shoes- Madden Girl (old) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...