August 12, 2012

Product Review: Clarisonic Mia 2

As you guys know I got a Clarisonic for my birthday a few weeks ago. I have been dying to write a review about it but I wanted to use the Mia 2 for a while before writing about it. Now that I have used the brush for about three weeks I feel that I can give an accurate review. I figured I would answers the questions I had before using the Clarisonic now that I know the answers. 

What Exactly Does It Do? 

During puberty I was blessed with amazing flawless skin. I had no idea what getting a pimple was like until college. After graduating college and beginning job hunting; I started having stress related breakouts. Since then I don't get much acne but I do have acne scars and I feel like my skin isn't as smooth as it once was. Well I wanted my skin back and thats why I got a Clarisonic. The brush head gently messages your face and rids your skin of all the gook from the day. 

How Do You Use It? 

I use my Mia 2 twice a day every single day. I wet my face with hot water then put my Cetaphil directly on the Clarisonic brush head  In the morning I use it after showering (the Clarisonic is waterproof so you can take it in the shower if you like) and then again at night. When I wear make up I use a make up removing toilette before using the Mia 2. I have a Deep Pore Brush Head that I use once a week. 

What's The Maintenance Like? 

After using my Clarisonic I run the brush head under hot water then dry it on a towel. I do a deep clean once a week with antibacterial soap and water. I have had my Mia 2 for three weeks and besides the initial charge I have only had to charge it once. 

Does it Work? 

YES YES YES!!!! My skin is soft, my dark spots have already started to leave and moisturizer goes on smoother. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...