August 10, 2012

Insta-Sentiments

Hey guys!!! I hope you are having a wonderful Friday...I know I am. This weeks insta-sentiments are a bit long because I have so much to share with you guys! I hope you enjoy your weekend.

 You can't always rely on your GPS...
 Pain Killer at Cheddars 

 Throwback Thursday baby pictures 
 Fierce Baby 

 China Glaze Yellow Polka Dot Bikini 
  
 Chipotle Veggie Bowl 

 Leftover Cold Stone Birthday Cake 

Yummy Whole Foods Cheesecake Brownies  

Rainbow Roll at Ra Sushi  

 Gearing up for football season thanks to Pink by Victoria Secrets 

I cut my hair!  

 Empire Club 


 Black Bean Burger at Smashburger 

 Old School Coca Cola 

Yummy homemade Guacamole 

Follow me on Instagram @L0veeisha 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...