January 3, 2011

Weight loss YEAH...

So I have to lose weight. Yes for the obvious health reasons but mainly because I do not want to look like a whale when I go to Miami for Spring Break. I have not successfully lost weight in years and ironically the last time I lost a substantial amount it was right before I went to Panama City. The only reason I am writing about this is so that I am totally and completely accountable for my weight loss. I don't want to look back a year from now and see that I made this initial post about going on a diet and still weigh the same amount, or MORE! I am not going to turn my blog into a weight loss journal I promise but I am going to try my best to talk about my progress as often as possible.

So today I made my first change. I was craving something warm and usually I rush and get a cup of Hersey's Chocolate Bliss Hot Chocolate but today I got a cup of Spiced Apple Cider instead. The Hot Chocolate has over 200 grams of sodium not to mention more calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...