January 20, 2011

I AM IN LOVE!!

Yes...it is true!! I am in love with a Lush Bubble Bar. The Comforter Bubble Bar to be exact. I cannot explain exactly how it smells but it is a mix of clean sheets and berries. If that doesn't sound great then I am not doing it justice.
The bar is about the size of my hand (I am a small girl) and a little thinker than a cell phone. I broke off a pretty big hunk and put it in my bath and immediately I was in love. The second you drop the bar into the water it begins to bubble. My water did turn a deep pink color and best of all did not leave a ring at all.I estimate that I will be able to get about four baths out of this one bar. It's a great buy and I would recommend it to anyone who likes baths.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...