November 24, 2012

Helping the Economy One Store at a Time

 I have a confession...I am a crazy Black Friday shopper! I am one of those people that waits in line to get into stores then stand in line again to pay. I thought it would be fun to start Black Friday right after Thanksgiving dinner with all the women in my family. We started our 'shopping spree' at 8:30pm and kept going until 4:30am. 

I thought it would be fun to show you guys some of the stuff I got. I am so excited about all the deals I found!
 Left to Right 
Top Row: Sweater from Gilly Hicks 50% off , Gilly Hicks perfume, Sleep Wise Pillow (original price $80 Black Friday price $21) 
Middle Row: Kate Spade Wallet, earrings and ring 50% off 
Bottom Row: Kate Spade Bracelet 50% off, J. Crew Jeans, Belt, Headband 50% off , Gilly Hicks Pajamas 50% off  
Left to Right 
Top Row: The Gap jeans and shirt 40% off, Gilly Hicks Beanie 50% off, Steve Madden Loafers (can't remember the discount) 
Middle Row: Jessica Simpson Wedges (can't remember the discount), Urban Outfitters Jewelry Rack 50% off, Urban Outfitters Tank Top 50% off   
Bottom Row: Tons of things from Michael's 50-60% off , Panini Maker (original price $39.99 Black Friday price $9.99), Michael Kors Watch 40% off 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...