May 13, 2012

Food Truck Fun

I absolutely love rediscovering my city on the weekends. On Saturday I went to the Houston Food Truck Festival. 


My favorite truck was Coreanos. It was Korean-Mexican fusion street food. I got the Three wise Fries, they were spicy and flavorful! 


My friends Brittany and Madelyn love The Waffle Bus. This truck serves sandwichs and they use waffles as the bread. Brittany got the mini-cheeseburgers.



 I have heard tons about Frosted Betty's cupcakes and I was so excited to try them. I got one Red Velvet cupcake and it was yummy!

 I totally saved the best for last. I tried Angie's Cake Balls and they were amazing!! I tried the chocolate mint and it changed my life. I am going to totally stalk Angie's Cake Balls in the future.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...