May 30, 2011

Solving Problems

Everyone gets tired of clutter right? Well I am sick of two things... Earring everywhere and no organization for my nail polish. I decided to take a trip to The Container Store to see if I could solve my problem. 

I got this Nail Polish tray for 5.99 to house all my polishes. I got so excited about the find and the price that I bought three of them however all of my bottles will not fit in the slots. 
I have several China Glaze and OPI nail colors and their bottles are just to big. 
I will be keeping one tray but I am still on the hunt for something a little bigger for my other bottles. 
.
.
.
I wear studded earring more often than hops and I often find myself taking off my earrings and placing them on my nightstand. I hate seeing a jumbled mess of earrings everywhere so I decided to solve the problem. 
I got this earring stand for 14.99 at The Container Store also. 

It is perfect for all my stud earrings. 
...and my hops too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...